Even if your guest responded to your invitation through a channel other than Paperless Post, you can still keep your Paperless Post guest list up-to-date by manually updating any guest’s RSVP status.
The steps to do so depend on whether you are designing a Card, Flyer, or Legacy Card.
Am I designing a Card, Flyer, or Legacy Card?
Flyers have a different layout from Cards — if the invitation is split into two distinct sections with editable text on the left and an animated image on the right, it is a Flyer.
You can check the top left corner of the page to tell if your Card is a Legacy Card- any Legacy cards will show the word LEGACY next to our pigeon logo.
Card and Flyer
1. Open your Manage Tracking page.
2. Click on the guest's name to open up the guest details panel
3. From here, you can select either "Attending" or "Regrets" from the RSVP status menu at the top of the panel.
At this time, guests who have RSVPed can only be updated to either "Attending" or "Regrets" and cannot be set back to the neutral "Opened" status.
1. From our desktop site, open your Manage Tracking page.
2. Click on the guest's name to open up the Guest information panel to the right.
3. From the drop down menu, select the RSVP status you wish to manually update to.