Card Option 1: Direct guests to another site without collecting RSVPs through Paperless Post:
1. On the Customize page, use the arrow to the right of the card image to bring up the Reply Card.
2. In the menu on the left, click "Reply Card Option".
3. Choose "Card with website link" and click "Next".
4. On the Enter Details page, enter the URL, and the text to appear on the button.
5. Once you save and send your card, this will display as a clickable Hyperlink for your guests:
Card Option 2: Display a clickable link below your card invitation while collecting RSVPs through Paperless Post:
To display a clickable link below your card invitation (while collecting RSVPs through Paperless Post):
1. After adding your card text, navigate to the Enter Details page of your card.
2. Click the "Virtual location" checkbox and add your URL.
3. Add the "Text to Appear on Link". For example, "Join Here".
4. Click the "Save" button.
5. Once you save and send your card, your guests will be able to provide their RSVP through Paperless Post but can still access any links to other sites.
You can preview how each of these options work to see which one is right for you.
Notice a few changes while managing your event? Read more about our ongoing site changes here.
1. Select Add Blocks from the menu options on the Flyer Create page.
2. Select Details from the Blocks menu.
3. Give your new block a title. You can then enter text in the body of the block, highlight your text, then click the link button for the option to hyperlink your text.
4. Enter your website URL, click Apply, then click Save.
5. Once you save and share your Flyer, this will display as a clickable Hyperlink for your guests.