To display a clickable link below your card invitation (while collecting RSVPs through Paperless Post):
1. On the Enter Details page, click "Additional options".
2. Click the toggle next to "Include additional information for your guests", and add your link there.
3. Click the "Save" button.
4. Once you save and send your card, your guests will be able to provide their RSVP through Paperless Post but can still access any links to other sites.
To direct guests to another site to RSVP (without collecting RSVPs through Paperless Post):
1. On the Customize page, use the arrow to the right of the card image to bring up the Reply Card.
2. In the menu on the left, click "Reply Card Option".
3. Choose "Card with website link" and click "Done Designing".
4. On the Enter Details page, enter the URL, and the text to appear on the button.
5. Once you save and send your card, this will display as a clickable Hyperlink for your guests:
You can preview how each of these options work to see which one is right for you.
To add a link to a Flyer
1. From the Blocks menu on the left, select 'Text'.
2. Give your new text block a title. You can then enter text in the body of the block, highlight your text, then click the link button for the option to hyperlink your text.
3. Enter your website URL, click Apply, then click Save.
4. Once you save and share your Flyer, this will display as a clickable Hyperlink for your guests.
How to format a URL correctly