To choose the mailing type for your card:
1. On the Customize page, use the arrow to the right of the card image to bring up the Reply Card.
2. In the menu on the left, click "Reply Card Option" (http://bit.ly/1Jk3GnL).
3. Click one of the following options:
- Invitation with RSVP: collect RSVPs for your event, communicate with guests, collect additional information, or include a registry link on your event page
- Greeting Card: send a simple message that your recipients, they can reply if they need to but are not asked to submit an RSVP
- Save the Date: Communicate with guests, collect additional information, or include registry information. Your recipients can add this event to their calendars.
- Announcement: Announce your big news with a card that your guests can reply to if they'd like
- Card with Website Link: Send your recipients to another website (so they can purchase tickets or view other event information). This type of card cannot collect RSVPs or mailing addresses.
If you're updating the card type after the card has been sent, you can use the Follow Up tool on the Tracking page to reach out to your guests. The message you send will include a link to the recipient's card, so they can quickly access the card to view the changes and Rsvp.