We offer 5 different types of online mailing, and you can use any of our card designs for each! Those types are:
- Invitation with RSVP: collect RSVPs for your event, communicate with guests, collect additional information, or include a registry link on your event page
- Greeting Card: send a simple message that your recipients, they can reply if they need to but are not asked to submit an RSVP
- Save the Date: Communicate with guests, collect additional information, or include registry information. Your recipients can add this event to their calendars.
- Announcement: Announce your big news with a card that your guests can reply to if they'd like
- Card with Website Link: Send your recipients to another website (so they can purchase tickets or view other event information). This type of card cannot collect RSVPs or mailing addresses.
You can use any of our card designs for any type of mailing. You can update the reply card option on your Customize page:
- On the Customize page, use the arrow to the right of the card image to pull up the reply card
- Choose "reply card option" from the menu on the left
- Click on the option that works best for your mailing type
Your changes will save automatically, and you can preview the card again to see how it will look for your recipients.
Please note that you cannot completely remove the reply section that appears below your card image since we don't want communication to be cutoff between your recipients and you.