If you are importing your contacts from Apple Mail/OSX Address Book, you will first need to export a Group vCard of your contacts from your OSX Address Book. To do so, follow these instructions:
Export a Group vCard:
- Open up the Contacts application on your Apple computer (it can be found in the Applications folder in your Finder).
- Click on "All" or on the name of the list you'd like to export on the left-hand side to highlight it.
- Click File at the top of your screen and then select "Export > Export Group vCard."
- A "Save As" dialog box will open on your screen; select a location on your computer to save this .vcf file.
Upload to Paperless Post:
- Navigate to the Add Guests/Recipients page of your mailing, click the "Upload File (.csv, .vcf)" link.
- Click the "Upload a File" tab.
- Navigate to where you saved the file on your computer, and double click on it.
- Click the "Upload File" button.
Your contacts should now be added to your Unsent Guest List! If we detect any names with formatting issues or duplicates, they will appear on the screen now.