If you have more than one Paperless Post account, you can merge them together so that all of your sent, received, drafted, PAPER, and ordered cards will appear in one place. Merging your accounts together will also combine your Address Books, Coins, and Checkout information. Once account merges are complete, they cannot be reversed.
To merge your accounts, please do the following:
- Login to one of your accounts
- Hover over your name at the top right corner of the page and choose “Account Settings” when the menu appears
- In the “Account Email” section, add the email address associated with your second account and click “Add”
- We will send an Account Merge Confirmation email to the new address
- Log out of your current Paperless Post session, then open the email and confirm that you would like to merge the accounts
- The next time you login to your account, you will see all of the information from both accounts in just one place.