We are here to help if you need to cancel or postpone an event. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any coins for a future send.
If you need to cancel an event, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Customize page for the event and edit the text on the card to say something that indicates the event has been cancelled or postponed.
- Click through the design to the Reply Card and under "Reply Card Options" select "Greeting Card". This will remove the option for your guests to RSVP. For more info about changing the card type, see here: http://bit.ly/2gOK2rs.
- On your Tracking page, use the 'Follow Up' tool to send a note to all your guests alerting them of the cancellation. You can also cancel any future scheduled reminders if needed from the toolset.
To postpone an event, there are a couple of options:
- You could update the existing one for your guests to see a cancellation notice (See above). Then, create a new copy of the card to send, so that you can get a new, accurate headcount.
- Your other option would be to edit the card design and send out a follow up message to your guests. With this option, it may be a little trickier to get an accurate headcount. Here's some additional information for this option: http://bit.ly/2qkWAfS