To cancel an event:
- Go to the Customize page for the event and edit the text on the card to say something that indicates the event has been cancelled or postponed, for example: "This event, which was set to take place on [Day, Date, Year], has been cancelled due to [insert reason]."
- Bring up the Reply Card and click "Reply Card Option". Select "Greeting Card" - this will remove the option for your guests to Rsvp. For more info about changing the card type: http://bit.ly/2gOK2rs
- On your Tracking page, use the 'Follow Up' tool to send a note to all your guests alerting them of the cancellation.
To postpone an event, there are a couple of options:
- You could update the existing one for your guests to see a cancellation notice (See above). Then, create a new copy of the card to send, so that you can get a new, accurate headcount.
- Your other option would be to edit the card design and send out a follow up message to your guests. With this option, it may be a little trickier to get an accurate headcount. Here's some additional information for this option: http://bit.ly/2qkWAfS