To manually update a guest on your Tracking page:
- Click on the name or email of the guest you want to update
- A panel will open on the right you can update their:
- RSVP Status (if applicable)
- Total Invited/Attending (if applicable)
- Response to an additional RSVP question (if applicable)
Guest actions allow you to see when your recipient received, opened, and replied to your card. They also allow you to see if and when that recipient received any of your followup messages.
To view your guest actions on your Tracking page, click on any recipient's name to open a panel on the right and scroll down.
Removing a recipient from your Tracking page will prevent them from receiving any additional correspondence about your mailing (rsvp requests, reminders, or any other follow up messages you choose to send). However, it won't delete the email they received or prevent that recipient from viewing or responding. If you need to retract an invitation, it may be best to reach out to the recipient directly.
For information on resending your card or updating bounced emails, see Issues with Delivery.
Notice a few changes while managing your event? Read more about our ongoing site changes here.