Cards can only be scheduled to send at a later date from our desktop site or iPhone app. Scheduling in advance is not available for Flyer at this time.
Scheduling your card to send later
To schedule your card to send on a future date, you first need to add recipients to your recipient list. Do not select guests using the checkboxes next to each recipient when scheduling a send, as they are only used for removing recipients or sending immediately. With the checkboxes unselected, click the "Schedule Sending" button below your recipient list. Enter the date and time you'd like it to send, and click "Schedule Sending".
Your card will send to all of the recipients on your list - unfortunately, we don't have an option for you to schedule sending for multiple groups at the same time.
Editing your card after scheduling, or editing your scheduled sending
If you need to make changes to a card you've already scheduled to send at a later date/time, you will first need to cancel the scheduled send.
- Hover over your name/email at the top right corner of the homepage and choose My Events when the menu appears.
- Find your card under the Recent Activity tab or Sent and Scheduled tab, then click the ellipsis to the right of your card thumbnail to open the actions menu.
- From the menu, select Cancel scheduled sending.
After you make your changes, you will need to Schedule the card to send again.
The best way to know if you've successfully scheduled your card to send at a later date/time is by checking to see if it appears in the Sent & Scheduled tab of your My Events page.
- After you have finished designing your Card and have progressed to the Add Recipients screen, begin entering email addresses. If you start typing an email address that matches your iPhone contacts or Paperless Post Address Book, we will suggest contacts.
- Add your intended recipients and review the Email Subject and From fields - these must be filled out before you can schedule your card to send.
- Click the Schedule button with the clock icon. Enter the send date, time, and time zone and click Schedule Sending.
Notice a few changes while managing your event? Read more about our ongoing site changes here.