If one of your recipients may have accidentally deleted their invitation or filtered it to their spam folder, no problem! You can still resend your Card or Flyer to them free of charge. The steps to do so depend on whether you are designing a Card, Flyer, or Legacy Card.
Am I designing a Card, Flyer, or Legacy Card?
Flyers have a different layout from Cards — if the invitation is split into two distinct sections with editable text on the left and an animated image on the right, it is a Flyer.
You can check the top left corner of the page to tell if your Card is a Legacy Card- any Legacy cards will show the word LEGACY next to our pigeon logo.
Card/Flyer - Resending one at a time
You can resend a Card or Flyer to someone from the Manage Tracking page.
1. On your Manage Tracking page, click or tap on the name of the recipient you'd like to resend to. Then, from the guest details panel that opens, click or tap the ... in the top right corner.
2. This will open a new menu where you will have two options for resending: Copy personalized link or Email me this invitation to forward on to the intended guest.
When you choose the Copy a personalized link option, the guest's unique link will automatically be copied. You can then paste the copied link into an email or text message to send to the recipient directly from your side.
Please note that this link is unique to the guest, and sharing it with others will cause the intendedguest's RSVP to be overwritten. If you'd prefer to send a link to all of your guests, you can use the shareable link option instead.
Email me this invitation
When you choose the Email me this invitation option, a copy of the guest's personalized email, including the envelope if you chose to include one, will be sent to your own email address. From there, you can forward the email from your own inbox to the recipient's email address.
Card/Flyer - Bulk resending
If you need to resend to a lot of recipients at once, you can also send a free reminder message to all of your unopened recipients.
Another option would be to generate a shareable link for your mailing that you can send to many unopened recipients at once from your own email or phone number.
You can resend your card to someone from your Tracking page.
- On your Tracking page, click on the recipient to open a guest panel on the right
- There are two options:
- You can copy the personal link to the card and send it to your recipient
- You can click "Send me this card/invitation" to have their personalized card sent to the primary email on your account for you to then forward to them