If you’d like to work on your email list list before you begin your card or Flyer - or just want to perfect it before mailing it - you can do so from your Address Book!
- Access your Address Book by hovering over your name at the top right corner of the Paperless Post homepage and choose “Address Book” when the menu appears.
- Under the Contacts columns on the left, click on the red “Create a new list” link. Type in a title for your list and hit enter/return on your keyboard to save.
- Add contacts that already exist in your Address Book by checking the boxes to the left of their names.
- Once everyone is selected, go to the “Add to a list” dropdown menu located below the Dashboard.
- Choose the list you wish to add your selected guests/recipients to. They will be added to the list automatically:
- If you wish to add a new email to your list who is not yet stored in your Address Book, start by clicking on the list title. Then click on the “Click to add a new contact” link located below the Name column to add their information. Click Save.
Please note that only new emails can be added to the address book at this time. SMS recipients for Flyer are not yet eligible for new contact addition to the Address Book.
See also: How do I use mailing lists?