If you’d like to work on your mailing list before you begin your card - or just want to perfect it before adding it to your Add Guests/Recipients delivery page - you can do so from your Address Book!
- Access your Address Book by hovering over your name at the top right corner of the Paperless Post homepage and choose “Address Book” when the menu appears.
- Under the Contacts columns on the left, click on the red “Create a new list” link. Type in a title for your list and hit enter/return on your keyboard to save.
- Add contacts that already exist in your Address Book by checking the boxes to the left of their names.
- Once everyone is selected, go to the “Add to a list” dropdown menu located below the Dashboard.
- Choose the list you wish to add your selected guests/recipients to. They will be added to the list automatically:
- If you wish to add a new contact to your list who is not yet in your Address Book, start by clicking on the list title. Then click on the “Click to add a new contact” link located below the Name column to add their information.
See also: How do I use mailing lists?