You can add a registry link on the Enter Details page of any Save the Date or RSVP event.
To add a registry to your Card from our Desktop site:
1. Go to your Enter Details page:
2. Scroll down and click the button next to “Add a gift registry”:
3. Paste the registry’s link into the URL field, give your registry a name, and click Add.
4. Once you click 'Save' at the bottom of your Enter Details page, your registry will be available as a hyperlink for guests to access when they open their card.
See also adding a gift registry from the iOS app.
1. From the left side menu, select Add Blocks:
2. From the Blocks menu, choose Registry:
3. From the Add registry box that appears, you can add your registry URL, name, and save:
If your Flyer layout already includes a sample registry block, you can replace the sample registry link and name with your own, or delete the sample block.
4. Once you save and send your Flyer, your registries will display as clickable Hyperlinks for your guests:
Please feel free to contact us if we can help with the set-up.