How to add a registry to a Card
You can add a registry link on the Enter Details page of any Save the Date or RSVP event, when on our Desktop site. Please note that registries can only be viewed on a computer at this time, and are not accessible from the app or mobile web.
To add a registry:
1. Go to your Enter Details page:
2. Scroll down and click the button next to “Add a gift registry”:
3. Paste the registry’s link into the URL field, give your registry a name, and click Add.
4. Once you click 'Save' at the bottom of your Enter Details page, your registry will be available as a hyperlink for guests to access when they open their card.
While editing your Flyer, you can add additional text blocks. These "blocks" can be used to add your registry links. Here's how:
1. From the Blocks menu on the left, select Registry:
2. From the Registry Box, you can remove the sample registries or click 'Edit' to replace the sample registry Names and URLs with your own:
3. For any new registries you need to add, you can click the hyperlink icon, add the registry name and URL link, and click Save:
4. Once you save and send your Flyer, your registries will display as clickable Hyperlinks for your guests: