How to add a registry to a Card
You can add a registry link on the Enter Details page of any Save the Date or RSVP event, when on our Desktop site. Please note that registries can only be viewed on a computer at this time, and are not accessible from the app or mobile web.
To add a registry:
1. Go to your Enter Details page:
2. Scroll down and click the button next to “Add a gift registry”:
3. Paste the registry’s link into the URL field, give your registry a name, and click Add.
4. Once you click 'Save' at the bottom of your Enter Details page, your registry will be available as a hyperlink for guests to access when they open their card. Please feel free to contact us if we can help with the set-up. Browse baby shower and bridal shower invitations now.
While editing your Flyer, you can add additional text blocks. These "blocks" can be used to add your registry links. Here's how:
1. From the Blocks menu on the left, select Registry:
2. From the Registry Box, you can remove the sample registries or click 'Edit' to replace the sample registry Names and URLs with your own:
3. For any new registries you need to add, you can click the hyperlink icon, add the registry name and URL link, and click Save:
4. Once you save and send your Flyer, your registries will display as clickable Hyperlinks for your guests: