If you need to provide links to accommodations for out-of-town guests, you can do so for any invitation or save the date. The steps to do so depend on whether you are designing a Card, Flyer, or Legacy Card.
Am I designing a Card, Flyer, or Legacy Card?
Flyers have a different layout from Cards — if the invitation is split into two distinct sections with editable text on the left and an animated image on the right, it is a Flyer.
You can check the top left corner of the page to tell if your Card is a Legacy Card- any Legacy cards will show the word LEGACY next to our pigeon logo.
Card and Flyer
You can add accommodation links to a block from the Create/Edit page of any Card or Flyer.
1. From your Create/Edit page, choose the "Add blocks" icon on the left side of the page on desktop, or the bottom of the screen on mobile. If you are creating a Card, you may need to scroll down to the details section below the card design before the icon appears.
2. Select Accommodations Block from the available options.
3. A new menu will open where you can change the heading of your accommodations block, add an optional description, and add up to 10 individual accommodations listings with optional fields for a photo, address, description, and link.
4. If you need to add more accommodations listings, you can use the gray Add Accommodation button at the bottom of the panel.
5. If you need to re-order your accommodations, you can use the up and down arrows in the top right corner of the gray individual accommodation panel to move it up or down in the list.
Or, if you need to delete an accommodation listing entirely, you can select the trash can icon to remove it.
Please note that for Legacy Cards, accommodations can only be viewed by guests on a desktop computer or the mobile web at this time, and are not accessible from our app.
To add accommodations:
1. Go to the Enter Details page:
2. Scroll down and click the button next to “Add accommodations”:
3. Enter the accommodation name, URL, description, and then click 'Add'. You can continue adding additional accommodations, simply click the 'X' in the upper right hand corner of the box once you've finished.
4. Once you click 'Save' at the bottom of the Enter Details page, your accommodations will be displayed as a hyperlink for guests to access when they open their card. They will be listed in the order they were added, so the first one you enter will be last on the list.
If you need any additional help adding accommodations, please feel free to contact us.