How do I tell if I am designing a Legacy (V1) Card, V2 Card, or Flyer?
Flyers have a different layout from cards — if the invitation is split into two distinct sections with editable text on the left and an animated image on the right, it is a Flyer.
If you are designing a Card, look for the V2 icon in the lower left corner of your page, as seen here. If you don't see V2, it's a Legacy card!
Creating a Group Greeting for V2 Cards and Flyer
- On the Create page, after you've edited the design and added your text, click on the "Edit Details" option in the left-hand menu on desktop, or at the bottom of the screen on mobile.
- This will open your details menu. Scrolling down to the bottom of this menu, you'll see the option to Add a comment wall:
- Once you toggle the comment wall option on, the toggle will turn blue. You can then add a note to direct your signatories to leave a note for the recipient.
- Once you're finished editing, you can click the blue button in the top right corner to navigate to your Add Recipients page. From this page you can add all of the signers' names and email addresses or phone numbers.
- Once all of the signers are added, you can click the blue Send button at the top right of the page on our desktop site, or at the bottom right of the page on mobile. You may also be prompted to Buy Coins prior to sending if you chose premium options for your mailing.
- Once you've collected all of the signatures and are ready to send the comment wall to the final recipient, you can return to the Add Recipients page. You can do so by going to your Sent & Scheduled page, locating the card, and selecting the ellipsis in the corner. Then, select Invite more recipients.You can then repeat step 4 to send to the final recipient. Once the recipient receives their mailing, they will be able to view all signatures and comments left on the comment wall.
Creating a Group Greeting Card on the Legacy Platform
You can use any of our cards to collect group signatures, pictures, and messages for a single recipient to send appreciation as an online group card. Please reach out to us if we can help with the group ecard set-up below.
Here some design categories you can use:
- Virtual Birthday cards with multiple signatures
- Thinking of You online group greeting card
- Thank You ecard with multiple signatures
- Congratulations virtual group card
After you've selected the design you want to use, we recommend changing the card type to a 'Save the Date'. This setting will allow you to use the public comment wall to collect messages from everyone.
How to Send a Group Card (Legacy)
Once you have finalized your design and added a comment wall, just reach out to our Support Team to let us know. We can supply you with a (free) public link to your online group greeting card that you can text or email to everyone in advance of sending to your special recipient.
Virtual Card Signing (Legacy)
Before signing the comment wall, each recipient must save their name and email address. They can skip the field that requests that they send a note to the host. Only the name and email must be filled out and saved in order to access the comment wall:
After recipients have saved their name and email address underneath the virtual card to sign, they can scroll down to sign the comment wall.
Once everyone has added their messages, you can send the Card to the intended recipient, and they will see all the notes below the card on the Event page.
Notice a few changes while creating your event? Read more about our ongoing site changes here.